To correctly answer this question we have to first assess each characters’ skill set.
To start, we look at a few common Chuck Norris facts.
- He who laughs last, laughs best. but he who laughs at Chuck Norris, never laughs again.
- Chuck Norris was once bitten by a cobra. But after 5 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
While other such facts exist, I determined these to be the most reliable. (source: the Telegraph)
From these we conclude that Norris cannot be poisoned and any such attempt will only work towards ending your own life. Moreover, Norris can instantly kill any one at any time as he pleases.
- How to fight
- If I was fighting an animal, how fast would I have to throw a rock to deal serious damage?
- What percentage of MMA fights go to the ground and what percentage do not?
- Who would win in a fight between Obi Wann Kenobi and Naruto (before the war)?
- What are some films where two people fight and then kiss?
Our Brooklyn accented trickster hare on the other hand has shown remarkably agility and an inherent ability to elude death time and time again.
Bugs’ abilities include but are not limited to :
- An unbelievable tolerance for pain.
We now have one character who has never failed to kill, and another who never dies.
So, Bugs and Chuck are merely two sides of the same coin.
And so in my opinion, it would be analogous to trying to fight your own shadow. To put it simply, it would have to be a tie.